Friday, December 11, 2009

Children of the World!


I've added a new collection of jewelry that I call 'Children of the World."  The set features 3/8" beads and slices of millefiori faces with translucent backgrounds.  The coordinating items are wonderful swirled lentil beads and earrings made from the scraps from the face canes.  The items are warm and soft and subtle enough with the rich beige, tan, and brown flesh tones to be worn with any items.  These make a wonderful gift for any teacher or can be customized with faces to represent family children for any mother or grandmother.  I currently have the bracelet set featured above in 7.5" and 8.5" for sale at my online Jewelry Shop, along with the lentil earrings listed separately.  I will soon be adding chain bracelets with 12 wonderful mixed faces, drop and post earrings featuring each of the faces, and necklace sets.  Please look for more wonderful pieces in this beautiful collection that has become my favorite endeavor so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails