Friday, December 11, 2009

Iowa - would've thought it?


I'm very pleased to announce that I now carry a collection for the Dallas Center - Grimes Community School District.  In order to start production on a new school line of products, I generally require a 'seed' order - a $50-100 order to cover the cost of materials.  The rest is just time, which I invest with the hopes that the school can use my products for fundraising or just to enhance school spirit.  With the economy, budget cuts, and the endless hours that schools give to our children at a cost that should be priceless, it's the least I can do to give back.  I hope y'all in Grimes enjoy the new creations and use them with much Mustang spirit! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails