Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Site!!


In my endless search for ways to market myself, promote my art and my websites, etc etc - I discovered a wonderful site where I can upload my artwork and they take orders, make prints, cards and even frame it and I can set my commission rate - PLUS get a cut of any framing that is ordered.  And it's at no cost for their basic service.  It's a win win situation for me because I don't have to struggle finding a place to print my art, shipping, framing or anything and can upload and just concentrate on doing.  You can find my new Art Store HERE!  I am absolutely tickled looking at the site and seeing how my art looks all framed and matted there - hope you enjoy it, too.  Please let me know if you have a favorite I haven't posted there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails