Friday, February 12, 2010

Polymer Clay Pen

This wonderful clay covered pen and stand come from Kelly Feeney of Kellyplaysclay. Kelly has been an inspirations to me since joining PCAGOE with all her hard work and her wonderful attitude. She's always there with a encouraging word and a chipper wit. I wish I could bottle her enthusiasm for my own personal pick me up. =) Her shop is a floral bouquet! You'll find not only lovely pens like this one, but barrettes, pony tail holders, and the most adorable decorated sugar packet holders! Kelly is a busy mom like I am, so I admire her dedication most of all! You can find Kelly's shop HERE and more info about PCAGOE at www.pcagoe.com.

The pen set would be a wonderful gift for any mother, teacher, or mentor. Give Kelly a look!

Oh, it's Friday isn't it! Well, the gloom here is supposed to break but it's still very cold. I've been hovering near my space heater as I work - with my cat and dog not far away enjoying the extra heat, too. Today I should have enough light to do some photojournaling while I'm making my UT cane then I plan on posting it as a kind of 'how to' this weekend or early next week. Y'all are my guinea pigs for developing my own tutorial writing style. Here is a fun picture of some of my longhorn beads fresh out of the ice bath. I'll probably do some quick earrings this morning while waiting for sunshine to light up my work area a bit more for picture taking. Have a great day, everyone!

P.S. I've just started a fan page on Facebook. Please feel free to become a fan HERE so I can keep you up to date with any new shop items or promotions! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails