Monday, February 8, 2010

Seahorse Pendant


Seahorse Pendant
Originally uploaded by beetreebyme
This little guy is just swimming out to meet ya! Ok, today I was paging through the photos of my Flickr contacts and he just swam up and caught my heart. Mary Ellen Nichols (affectionately known as M.E. by her friends in PCAGOE) outdid herself with this little guy. I love the marbling, the faint hint of glitter, and the attention to detail with the face, gills, and fins! Beautiful! The coral backdrop is a nice touch, too! ME's shop is filled with wonderful angels, fairies, clowns, along with some of the most beautiful floral beads and pendants you can find! Check it all out HERE or catch more of her musings at her blog at www.beetreebyme.blogspot.com!

Her work is an absolute MUST SEE!

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!! M.E's work is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie and I especially love the fiber string she used. I need to get me some of that. It adds so much to a piece.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails