Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bronze Age hits PCAGOE!


Boadicea's Trove
Originally uploaded by ketztx4me

As promised, I'm featuring another item from the March PCAGOE Challenge today! This wonderful Bronze Age Pendant is made by Randee Ketzel of Austin, Texas! Yes, that's right - she's just down I-35 from me! This wonderful polymer clay creation has stamped images that are so artistically highlighted by acylic paint and mica powders to give a colorful metallic glow! Her shop has rose pendants, colorful spirals and a rock pendant that I'm truly in love with. And just because I'm from Texas also, I have to include these photos from her Flickr photostream that remind me of our wonderful southern style.


You can find more of Randee's wonderful creations at her Etsy shop
HERE. Make sure to tune in tomorrow for more treasures from this weeks PCAGOE challenge and it you haven't voted yet - VOTE HERE!

Ok - this going to be a week away from much polymer clay on my hands, but I've managed to spend a few moments throwing together some new designs - just because I need something creative in my daily life. Cleaning house and paying bills...... not so creative. =) These are a new style of earring I have been toying around with in my head. I might refine the design a bit with some metal cones, but it's a start.

Have a wonderful day everyone - it looks like spring outside this morning. Which reminds me, I gotta go pull weeds and mow the lawn soon! UG lol - take care, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails