Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Soooo Busy... So many changes!!!

Magic Swirl Cane
     Where has Deb gone?  I'm sure that all of y'all (been in Texas too long) have been asking yourself just that.  It has been a crazy busy few months and when I haven't had my plate full of activities, I sit down to write something here and zzzzzz....  Well I guess I have to sleep sometime, but I really need to fill you in on all the wonderful changes in my life over the last few months.  I'll fill you in in detail over the next few days, but the first wonderful thing is that I was invited to be an instructor on CraftArtEdu!  I'm still in a state of disbelief about it.  I've taught classes and run craft groups, but I think most of the time when I write here or write a tutorial, it's more creative therapy for me.
     So - deep, dark, secret time - though I can handle group situations now (force of habit), I'm at heart a very deep-seated introvert.  And as such, I still suffer from the eternal question - am I welcome here, wanted, are people enjoying my company or am I just being a darn pest.  (seriously, I think this every day).  So, it was with more amazement than I think I could muster on my own that I accepted CraftArtEdu's invitation to become a instructor.  Though I think I still am a darn pest on a lot of occasions.  =)
Scrap Clay Bangle Forms
    Now that I've got that confession out of my system, I'll also confess that it absolutely drives me crazy to record my voice and listen to it!!!!  So be patient with me as I stutter along and I'll try not to ramble too much.
    Here are the two tutorials that I've already posted on CraftArtEdu.  They're both free, so just click on the link or on the photo and ENJOY!  Make sure to send me questions and any photos your have of your own work - I really truly enjoy both!!!  Magic Swirl Cane - This was shared on my blog in 2012 and Scrap Clay Bangle Forms was shared on this blog in December 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails